- Intelligent ring bus detection technology with contamination level compensation and quiescent value tracking
- “Open Protocol” – ring bus protocol is compatible with several recognized fire alarm control panel manufacturers worldwide
- Forward and backward compatibility of the bus protocol proven for over 25 years
- Short circuit isolators in all ring bus elements
- Configurable sensitivities and alarm delays for smoke detectors, multi-sensor detectors optical/thermal as well as heat detectors
- Materials of the fire alarm control panel, detectors and signaling devices comply with the highest Hazard Level (HL 3) according to EN 45545-2 in terms of flammability and toxicity.
- In addition to the harmonized product standards of the EN 54 series, all relevant railroad standards are fulfilled (EN 50155, EN 50121-3, EN 60068, EN 61373)
- EN 54-13 tested fire alarm system (VdS)